Sunday, February 17, 2008

As promised.........

A pic of my finished My Earth. Ta da!

19 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Looks fabulous Alison!! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Alison. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Alison, it's wonderful! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous, Alison. Are you planning to get it matted and framed by Jill? You could send it to her, and have it ready to pick up when you come to the retreat (if you can wait that long!)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love it. Congrats on the finish.

Anonymous said...

Wow congratulations! It looks so beautiful. I love Shepherd's Bush patterns :D

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Alison!! I love it! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a gorgeous finish! I know you are thrilled!

Terri

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Alison! Congrats on the finish!

Anonymous said...

'Tis very gorgeous, Alison. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

That looks absolutely gorgeous - congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the wonderful finish.

Anonymous said...

Alison - that's just gorgeous!! I have this design in my stash and my friend and I have just used part of the design for a tin topper - you can see the results on my blog if you would like....

How will you frame yours?

Jackie x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful finish! Congrats.

Anonymous said...

That's lovely Alison! Looking forward to seeing how you choose to frame it.

Susan(in Perth)

Anonymous said...

It's a fantastic finish! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks fantastic! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Is Earth still OK after we all drooled over it yesterday? ;) It was great to finally meet you - I really enjoyed myself at the GTG, I haven't laughed that much in ages! Look forward to catching up again in the future :)