Friday, February 8, 2008

You make my day!

I've just been given a You Make My Day award by Mel. So now I have to tell you my 10!



The Rules:
Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on.

Let's see.....in no particular order, they are:

Nicole Carolina Dreams - Nicole's blog is full of gorgeous stitching, beautiful photos and lovely words. She has enabled me more than she will know, not only with stitching but Vera Bradley bags! She is always so happy & calm. I don't know how she does it all with her 3 boys & living apart from her husband. But that will all change soon and she deserves it!

Susan - Afford Your Passions - Susan is another who posts lots of gorgeous stitching photos. I have seen a lot of Chicago through her blog and I really enjoy reading about her travels with her son. She's also going through a rough patch and deserves all the happiness in the world.

Tina @ Shepherd's Bush - You can't comment on this blog but I would love to be able to! Tina writes beautifully and it really makes my day when her posts are up. I love seeing the SB shop in the snow and just want to be there!

Katrina - A Kiwi Stitching - Katrina always makes nice comments in my blog and posts beautiful pics. Her DH is a keeper and I love seeing the improvements he makes to their house. Soon they will be three and I know Katrina will be very capable as a mother!

Kath - Misses Kitty Muses - Kath is a good friend who is very quiet at the moment while she is going through some personal things. I know she's out there reading and I'm hoping that she will be coming to the US with me later this year. I'm sure we will have a fun trip!

Janine - Colours Downunder - Janine is a fantastic shopper and enabler. She also loves cats and I enjoy seeing her pics of her gaggle of pusses! She also has an on-line needlework store.

Cathy - They Came from the LNS - Cathy is another who is a great enabler & cat owner! Her blog is usually full of beautiful pics and interesting stories.

Georgie - Whoomsa's Space - I travelled all the way to Utah to meet Georgie who actually lives about 800kms from me. She is a real hoot and I am always inspired by her blog.

Anna - Stitch Bitch - I always get a laugh out of Anna's blog. I must remember not to drink coffee while reading it. She always has interesting topics and makes me think.

Anne Marie - Wacky Wanderings - Another blog that makes me laugh. Anne Marie has a wonderful way of looking at things and a very interesting life. I love reading about life on the other side of the world and I especially like pics!!!

4 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Alison!! You are so sweet! Thank you such much for nominating me - it's such a pleasant treat!

I see that you nominated Georgie - I met Georgie at the SB retreat in Utah last year; she lives about 10km from my parents in Australia! It is indeed a small world!

Anonymous said...

You make my day too! I always like to read your updates!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award!

Anonymous said...

Alison, Thank you so much for your lovely words. I was stunned. I have never thought I would make anyone's day and you certainly made mine when I read your blog. I love to read your blog and love to hear about Pickles and see your gorgeous stitching.