Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My first LHN finish

This is Peace by LHN which I picked up at Elegant Stitch's sale recently. This is the first LHN I've done and it was a quickie! I had to sub the thread for the words as it didn't show up on the fabric I used but I'm happy with the result. I'll be finishing this one into a flat tuck pillow. Now I can get back to My Earth in hopes of having it done in "Finish it February".

11 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute Alison! You'll soon be hooked like me! :)

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful, congrats

Anonymous said...

I agree with Nicole - they are very addictive! Your first finish is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors! I just bought several LHN designs myself and cannot wait to stitch my first one.

Terri

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful! One of my favorites. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Alison. It looks wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Oh I do like these Threadpacks - so sweet and such quick stitches. A lovely finish Alison!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Looks great Alison!

Anonymous said...

That's really lovely, Alison! Congrats on the finish :)

Anonymous said...

oh, and btw, I've just given your blog a Make My Day award :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely little finish!