Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Christmas ornament finish

I finished up this little beauty this morning. It's Cherished Stitches - Colonial Christmas Ornament from the 2007 JCS ornament edition. Apologies for the photo - it's very hard to take a pic of a three sided ornament! Instead of twisted cording and a tassle, I used ribbon and a bell. It really does ring!! I don't think the ribbon really matches but it's what I had on hand and after all, it's only an ornament.



Here are the other 2 sides.


8 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Great finish Alison! Ribbon looks fine.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Great finish!

Anonymous said...

It looks great.

Anonymous said...

It's lovely - I love the idea of using the bell instead of a tassel!

Anonymous said...

Pretty ornament!

Anonymous said...

I'd luv to see the other two sides! This is on my 'must stitch' list ... but I have not figured out what to put on the 3rd side !!

Happy Spring : )

Anonymous said...

Cute Alison! Wow! 3 sides! I'll bet that was fun to finish! Sorry about your slump...you'll come out of it! Hope all is well on the home front. So sorry about your friend...those things take some time to get used to... Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Oh...and I just realized what the name of your blog means....LOL!