Sunday, March 23, 2008

A finish

OK, to make up for my lack of pics in the last post, here's a finish for you. While mooching around the house feeling sorry for myself, I remembered I'd finished the hemstitching for my needleroll. So I went out to the sewing machine, sewed the seam, stuffed it and tied the ribbon. Voila!




School needleroll - I changed the stitched flag to the JABC Aussie flag button
Designer: Shepherd's Bush
Started: late August 2007
Finished: 23 March 2008

7 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic finish! It's a bit like 'here's something I prepared earlier'. At least your enthusiasm hasn't escaped you.

Don't you just love this one? My Mum has done this for my sister, who's a teacher, and it's adorable. Love the idea of the Aussie flag button - got to keep it patriotic for us in OZ. This must have perked you up a bit, finishing up this needleroll after what happened earlier?

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog btw.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Alison! Your needleroll looks great!!

Anonymous said...

Great finish Alison! I love this needleroll. I've always thought of stitching it for one of Bradley's teachers. Maybe I'll do it this year before school is up in June.

Anonymous said...

It's very pretty, Alison.

I'm sorry about your counting problem with the LHN chart. :(

Anonymous said...

It's lovely! Congrats.

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely finish, congratulations!

Anonymous said...

That's a lovely finish!! Sorry to hear about the froggin on Needleworker!!