Monday, March 3, 2008

An Open Heart

I was going to show you all a pic of my Open Heart after I'd finished the pulled thread band but since I haven't posted anything stitchy for 2 weeks, I'm posting it now. I haven't touched this one since May last year so I got it out again after finishing My Earth. It stitches up quite fast and I am loving how it looks.

9 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Wow Alison, it's so lovely. What a lot of work in this one.

Anonymous said...

That is just beautiful Alison! Keep stitching! It will be a fine finish when it's done! Condolences to you on your friend passing away. A bit unsettling to say the least. Sorry also to hear about your Aussie racecar driver. My driver wrecked really bad yesterday but walked away from it.

Anonymous said...

It's looking gorgeous Alison! Nice one!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. I need to get mine out, I have everything but the border finished :-).

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful, Alison!

Anonymous said...

It looks wonderful and I just saw your My Earth completion. It's lovely, too. I do so love Shepherd's Bush. I need to get out some more of their patterns and finish 'em up.

Anonymous said...

What a beauty! I am at the same pulled thread band - for some reason, just put it aside for the longest time... must get back to it. I look forward to your finish :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi
I m a portuguese girl, and I start to see blogs from others countrys to learn more and who Knows to find friends.
You have beautiful things.
Visit my blog
See u
Patricia D.