I've been rather naughty and have started another project! Home of a Needleworker (the original) has been calling my name loudly so, as my 2008 goals said I could, I started it. Here's my progress so far.
Here's an update of Thread Gathering. It's been put aside while I work on Home of a Needleworker but I will get back to it soon. I love both of these designs and have added quite of few of LHN's charts to my list of stuff to buy while I'm in America.
This pic of my cat, Pickle is for Jane in Melbourne. I tried to get a cross-eyed version but she wouldn't co-operate! LOL.
WIPocalypse – July 2026
1 week ago


4 readers had something to say:
They are both so pretty! I really like the LHN designs. Your kittie is sweet :-).
Loving both LHN projects you're doing. I think Nicole has got us all hooked on their designs!
Pickles is beautiful! Thanks for the pic of her. Is she a Birmese and what colour? Please show more photos of her in the future, would love to see them.
Nice progress on both! Your Pickle is gorgeous!
Very nice, Alison!
Post a Comment