Monday, April 28, 2008

My April ornament finish

Finally, a finish to share with you all! This is my April ornament and it's Santa by Knotted Tree Needle Art from the 2007 JCS ornament edition. I used the suggested threads except for the white which I subbed with good old DMC. Another one for the finishing pile. :)

7 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Cute finish Alison. Wow, Santa's a fatty isn't he?:)

Anonymous said...

He's adorable! Nice finish Alison!

Anonymous said...

It's so cute, Alison! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

He is very cute Alison, well done on another finish.

Anonymous said...

It's so cute, Alison, congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I love that Santa ornie - was gonna choose that one myself, then opted for the DD one 'cos I thought it'd be a quicker stitch ... could've been wrong there! ;) Yours turned out beautifully :)

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Congrats on the finish!