Sorry I haven't posted for a couple of weeks. I'm working on something for an exchange and I can't show you the piece/s. I'll give you a hint though...it's not normally something I would stitch and it includes a finish that I've never done before. Yes, I'm sure you'll all guess the answer....NOT!
Onto the reason for this post. I've finished another ornament. It's Joyeux Noel by the Cat's Whiskers. I changed all the colours cos the tree was blue & the eyelets were pink. Now, I love pink but not on a Christmas tree! So mine is bling bling gold. As it should be. ;)
Designer: The Cat's Whiskers
Fabric: 32ct metallic Belfast linen
Thread: DMC


6 readers had something to say:
It looks great.
that is beautiful! I love all your work!
Gayle~~flosswoman11@yahoo.com
Just gorgeous!
Very cute, Alison!
Very pretty! Can't wait to see what you are working on.
Your ornament looks great, and I love your SB wallhanging.
Post a Comment