The first day of winter dawned here with a gorgeous stitching day...it was rainy & cold! Perfect for stitching. So what did I have planned? Yes, I had to go to a stitching GTG at Anne's place. There were 8 of us and we ate, drank and some of us even stitched! I've never seen so much food! Anne & I discovered we have another thing in common....our mothers have the same name!!
ETA: For Susan, the ladies are (L to R) Robyn, Margaret (I don't think they have blogs), Anne's mother aka The Dragon (& she's lovely!!), my mother, Anne, Amanda (who only has a webshots album) and Karen from The Stitching Post.
WIPocalypse – July 2026
1 week ago


4 readers had something to say:
Cool, Alison! You'll have to tell us names - I recognize you and Anne, but don't know the other ladies. How fun!
I'm hosting a GTG at my place next month, so I'm looking forward to my own GTG.
Looks like a fun day! It's hard to believe you are starting winter while we are getting ready for summer :-).
sounds like you had a fantastic day. i have just read through your blog and your stitching is beautiful
Great photo! Yours came out much better than mine! It was a really fun day, I loved catching up with everyone again - now I can't wait for the next one! :D
We just got back tonight after growing webbed feet up in Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie ... could hardly see 2ft in front of the windscreen it was raining so hard coming home ... very VERY glad to be back home again, albeit a day earlier than planned! Still had a nice time away, though ...
Post a Comment