I received this wonderful exchange from Cathy B this morning. After fiddling around in the supermarket doing the groceries (& waiting 20 mins while the check-out chick tried to do a home delivery for the person in front of me!) plus battling a head cold...it was great to find this parcel at home waiting for me!
It's a Carriage House Samplings design, finished beautifully as a pinkeep. The colours are gorgeous! Cathy also included some lovely little scissors, some alphabet fabric and some DMC colour variations of which I have none! It's all gorgeous and I'm very happy. Now I'm just waiting for my other partner to receive hers.
WIPocalypse – July 2026
1 week ago


7 readers had something to say:
It looks great.
Lovely exchange from Cathy B!
Oh how cute is that? I love all those colors. Lucky you! Hope your head cold gets better! That's what you get for going away for the weekend and having fun! You need to give us all the details!
Congratulations is beutifulllll
What a beautiful gift! Hope you get over your cold quickly - I'm suffering one too at the moment. Dreadful!
That is so cute! I love the colors.
Just beautiful! The colours are gorgeous
Post a Comment