Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thread Gathering finished!

Well, finally! This has taken much longer than it should have. Granted I've had many breaks from it to do other small things. The frogging at the beginning didn't help much nor did that much hated DMC metallic. So enough whinging...I am thinking I might have a go at framing this one myself. I just have to find the right sized frame. Hmmm...I wonder how that will go?



Thread Gathering (Limited Edition kit)
Designer: Little House Needleworks
Threads: Crescent Colours and DMC Light Effects metallic
Fabric: 32ct Light Mocha linen
Started: February 4 2008
Finished: June 5 2008

7 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Looks fabulous Alison! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Great finish Alison! Good luck with the framing.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the finish, it is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

It looks wonderful! congrats.

Anonymous said...

GREAT finish Ali! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Such a great design it was worth the wait and the hassles. Congrats on the finish. CJ

Anonymous said...

Way to go with your finish - Thread Gathering looks exquisite! Can't wait to see it framed as well :D Happy dancing for ya ...