This is my June ornament for 2008! I don't think it's really very Christmassy so I'm not sure if this will actually end up on my Christmas tree this year. It might turn into a tuck pillow and hang in my sewing room.
Designer: Country Cottage Needleworks
Fabric: Stitches & Spice Sun & Earth 32ct linen
Threads: DMC
Started: 11 June 2008
Finished: 15 June 2008


10 readers had something to say:
Very nice!
It is gorgeous. And those cakes look delicious.
It looks great.
I just started kitting this ornie up yesterday evening - I don't think it's particularly Christmassy either, but still my favourite of all the choices for this month. Mine will probably end up in my smalls basket as well! ;) I like your fabric choice too :)
What a cute finish! I love the LHN/CCN designs, they stich up fast and the colors are great.
I like this one, Alison!
Maybe not really christmassy, but it is beautifull
It's beautiful, I love stitching Christmas ornaments too :)
yeah...not too Christmasy...but very cute! Tuck pillow sounds great! You could restitch it with red instead of pink and then it would work!
I love that ornament! I think I've stitched it about 4 times already, and am sure I will stitch it again this year.
Post a Comment