This morning the parcel man knocked on my door with my HOE needleroll exchange from Deb H. She stitched me the most beautiful needleroll (not sure who the designer is) with our initials. Of course, the finishing is just perfect. Extras included some choccy, tangerine Sours, 4 spools of ribbon, a LHN chart, some sticky notes and a beaded bookmark. She obviously looked at my wish list! I'd like to rip into the choc right now but it's still morning & a bit early I think. Besides, I've just cleaned my teeth! LOL.
WIPocalypse – July 2026
1 week ago




6 readers had something to say:
What a great package Alison! Pretty needleroll too!! Bet the chocky is already gone!! LOL
Beautiful needleroll - and awesome exchange all up :) That temptation of the choccie would have been too much for me, regardless of the time of day ;) LOL
How fun to get something from Deb! The needleroll is FABULOUS! Enjoy the choccie.... only 4 days GF until you flap your wings my way!
Oh thank goodness I have found you! Deb does the most fantastic stitching too and her finishing is to die for. I love the needleroll.
Choccie for brekkie, whew, you are lucky that you had already cleaned your teeth!!
Oh thank goodness I have found you! Deb does the most fantastic stitching too and her finishing is to die for. I love the needleroll.
Choccie for brekkie, whew, you are lucky that you had already cleaned your teeth!!
Alison - I'd eat the chocolate anyway!! See you soon in UTAH!! Whoo Hoo!! Cari
Post a Comment