Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Welcome to my new blog

Yes, this is it. You've found me. I was having trouble with my old blog - couldn't upgrade back to the 'new' blogger after going back to the 'old' blogger so I had to start all over. Luckily I found a way to import all my old posts.

As usual though, the course of life is never smooth. I'm having trouble with my title. It's fine in IE6 but goes to hell in IE7 or Firefox. Sigh. I'm still working on it so if anyone has any suggestions, they would be most welcome. All I want is a title pic that is the same size as the main body of the blog. That's not too much to ask, is it? :)

ETA: All seems to be fine now. I fiddled at bit with the headings.

0 readers had something to say: