Saturday, September 6, 2008

SBEBB Specific Designer Exchange

My partner has now received this exchange so I can show you what I stitched for her. The designer for this exchange was Shepherd's Bush so of course, I had to sign up!! My partner was Karen of Dragonfly Dreams/The Stitching Post fame who lives in the beautiful Blue Mountains, west of Sydney. For some reason, it look my parcel 1 week & 4 days to get to her when it should've taken 3 days. Go figure.
Anyway, I have stitched this design before but it was on 32ct. This time, it's on the fabric from the kit and it was a fun stitch.


Ho Ho Ho
Designer: Shepherd's Bush
Fabric: 10ct Tula
Thread: DMC & WDW
Made for Karen as part of SBEBB Specific Designer Exchange

5 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks lovely. Karen is very lucky.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely design, bet she loves it.

Anonymous said...

That's one very cute ornie - I bet Karen loves it! :D

Anonymous said...

Lucky Karen...Gorgeous

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Alison! I see you're in the swing of SB stuff at the moment - are you excited about your trip, or is that a dumb question? Are you taking your daughter with you this time, too?