Sunday, August 31, 2008

Update on Earth Gatherers

It's been quite a while since this one has seen the light of day. I'm not sure exactly how long ago I stitched on it but I certainly haven't shared a WIP photo since January this year. Considering it's one of my goals to finish it this year, I'd better get cracking! Somehow I don't think I'll make it but I should be able to give it a couple of hours tonight as there's good TV on.

Oh & I discovered that the ornament in my previous post was not complete. The kitty has no whiskers! I've uploaded a new pic which shows the kitty with the appropriate facial hair.

6 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Earth Gatherers is looking lovely. Love the soft colours in it. So pretty.

Anonymous said...

I think you can do it! I think once you have the people done, it stitches up pretty quickly.

Anonymous said...

Ali, my friend, you could really put a dent in EG if you just take it on the plane to the US and back...I'm sure a finish for EG is in the near future! When you get it done...I have mine you can do too...LOL! I think I'm working on the girl...mine has not see the light of day for years! You can do it!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this one, Alison! It's so pretty. Keep at it, you'll get it done - eventually.:)

Anonymous said...

Ohhh! You are working on Earth Gatherers! I love that one and have stitched it before but sadly I sold it on ebay. I am thinking about stitching it again someday.

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely picture. Glad you had chance to stitch on it again.