Sunday, August 24, 2008

Finally, something I can show you

I've done all my obligation stitching so now we can resume our normal scheduled programme! LOL. This is my August ornament that I managed to stitch in between obligations.


A Merry Kitty Klaus
Designer: Val's Stuff
From the 2007 JCS ornament edition
Fabric: Antique Ivory 32ct linen
Threads: DMC, Crescent Colours, Wisper

8 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

I like the kitty aspect of this one.:) So cute. Nice template change too, Alison.

Anonymous said...

Cute GF! It's coming fast....soon...! :)

Anonymous said...

Miss Alison - Your kitty stitch is darling!! Good Job!! See you SOON!!

Anonymous said...

Cute ornament and your new template s lovely.

Anonymous said...

What a cute kitty!

Anonymous said...

Very cute ornie there Alison.

Trying to contact you via email... keeps returning to me.

Not long now eh?

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Alison!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!