Friday, August 15, 2008

Nothing to show

I'm just posting to say that I'm not dead! I'm currently working on three exchanges that need to be posted before my trip so I can't show you the pics. 2 are done, 1 more to go.

I'm also searching my house for the Alyssum Scissor Pocket that I stitched last November/December. I can't find it! I wouldn't mind so much except that it has my limited edition Gingher Gabriela scissors in it!! So I'm quite upset that it's missing. I've looked in my stitching area....even tidied it up, shock horror....and also in my sewing room. I can't even remember when I saw it last but it may have been at one of the GTGs I went to earlier this year. Surely I wouldn't have left it at someone's house?? Surely they would've told me since it has my name stitched on it? Ergh...

Maybe I'll just forget about it, get over it & it will turn up one day.

4 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

I hate it when that happens! I too have cleaned my stitching room when I'm desperate. It's the only time it does get a clean. Perhaps I need to look (or lose) things more often LOL

Anonymous said...

Items of mine go missing for a while, then usually I end up finding them months after looking! Hope it turns up.

Anonymous said...

I hope your scissors & scissor pocket turn up shortly. I think that if you don't look for them, they'll show up in the most obvious place! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

ARRGH! I hate missing items!