Finally I have a chance to update my blog! We're currently in Seattle and I'm watching my DD swim in the pool. How wonderful free wi-fi is! LOL.
So...onto my stitching update. I can now show you the Think Pink exchange that I sent while I was in UT to Jill in MN. Well, that is...I could show you if I had a pic of it! It would appear that in all my trip organisation, I forgot to take a pic of it. It's a pink scissor fob and the design is by SB. If you go and visit Jill's blog here, she has a great pic of it plus a pic of the whole exchange.
My other update consists of that little mystery stitching piece that you may or may not have seen in my sidebar. We stayed with my good friend CathyUT for three days before the retreat. She is such good fun especially when she gets together with her two sisters. Anyway, to thank her for her hospitality, I stitched a special scissor pocket for her. I also gave her about 10 packs of Tim Tams (I'm sure they're still sitting on her kitchen bench, or at least some of them are!!) plus a little pair of purple scissors with a special purple beaded fob that I made. I so wanted to keep that fob! I might just have to make another. Anyway, I can show you a pic of the pocket and fob although the beads don't photograph very well but I'm sure you can get the idea.
WIPocalypse – July 2026
1 week ago


3 readers had something to say:
Great pictures, Alison - I'm glad that you are enjoying your trip to the USA.
I spent this weekend with Georgie and her family - it was great to catch up with news from Australia - she brought some goodies from my parents, as she lives close by them!
I did put the Tim Tams away while I traveled! They are almost gone! My friend bought a pack of them in Canada on Wednesday night. I had to laugh!
I do love the scissor pocket, scissors, and fob you made for me! Thanks Alison!
Love, love, love the scissor pocket and fob ... you do know you're just going to have to make another fob for yourself now! ;)
Post a Comment