Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Needleroll finish

It's been a while since Shepherd's Bush brought out a new needleroll. Since I'm addicted to stitching them, of course I just had to get it while I was away. It's called Happy Pumpkin needleroll and is very appropriate for this time of year, even though here in Australia we don't do Halloween. The pic is not showing the exact colour of the linen....it's quite a bright lime green and is gorgeous!

8 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful, Alison! Congratulations!

Melissa said...

Great job, Alison! :-)

Patricia D. said...

beautiful

Patricia D.

Anonymous said...

Love the black cat row! How adorable.

Anonymous said...

Lovely work - I am so jealous of your trip too!

Amanda said...

Gorgeous Alison! Can't believe you stitched it up that quickly too!! Makes me want to start mine!!

Jane said...

Lovely needleroll, Alison. Great stitching/finishing too!

Ennii said...

Interesting idea! :)