I find it incredibly ironic that after going to a stitching retreat, I am now in a stitching slump! But I do have a finish...all the stitching was done in the USA. In fact, the last bit of back-stitch was done on the plane home so all I had to do today was the finishing. I'm not 100% sure about the ribbon edging but I suspect that it will get better with practice. Both the Shared Stitches & the 2008 fob have this same edge treatment so I'm hoping they will be a bit nicer.
WIPocalypse – July 2026
1 week ago


4 readers had something to say:
I finished the Shared Stitches piece and really struggled with the ribbon around it...I'm going to do the fob next...wish me luck! I may do it different. I'm going to take picture soon and post it. Good luck!
PS...your fob looks fabulous!
what a pretty heart Alison! That ribbon edging looks pretty tricky, well done!
Great finish Alison, I love it!!! Don't worry about the ribbon, it gives it that handmade look. I think it's fine.
PS Hope my pop-ups have gone. I think I figured out what was causing it.
Post a Comment