2008 has been another great stitching year for me! I love reading everyone's blogs and have been enabled quite a few times. There's a couple of things on this finished list that I would never have even found except for you guys. So thanks. :) Onto my list of finishes.
Mill Hill - Holiday Tree (January ornament)
DT Fob for Hooked on Exchanging blog
Lizzie Kate - Joy from 2007 JCS ornament edition (February ornament)
Little House Needleworks - Peace
Shepherd's Bush - My Earth
Cherished Stitches - Colonial Christmas Ornament (March ornament)
Shepherd's Bush - School Needleroll
Knotted Tree Needle Art - Santa (April ornament)
Shepherd's Bush - Ornaments from JCS Christmas editions 2000-2007 (made into wallhanging)
Set of quaker smalls from JCS ornament editions
The Cat's Whiskers - Joyeux Noel (May ornament)
Little House Needleworks - Thread Gathering
Little House Needleworks - Pear Tree (from 2006 JCS ornament edition)
Country Cottage Needleworks - Peace (June ornament)
Frances & Me - A Simple Tree (from 2002 JCS ornament edition)
The Prairie Schooler - Cabin Pinkeep (from 2002 JCS ornament edition)
Samsarah Designs - Winter Love (July ornament)
Lizzie Kate - 12 Blessings of Christmas 1
Glory Bee - Snow (from 2004 JCS ornament edition)
Little House Needleworks - Home of a Needleworker
Shepherd's Bush - Ho Ho Ho
Heart in Hand - Snow Needleroll
Shepherd's Bush - Keep a Happy Heart
Val's Stuff - A Merry Kitty Klaus (August ornament)
The Cat's Whiskers - Alyssum Scissor Pocket (stitched for my friend, CathyUT)
Shepherd's Bush - 2008 Retreat scissor fob
Shepherd's Bush - Happy Pumpkin Needle Roll
My Mark - Be Merry
Prairie Schooler - Santas & Snowmen ornament
Charland Designs - Tipsy Tree (November ornament)
Charland Designs - Quaker Heart Needle Case (2008 SB retreat exclusive)
Shepherd's Bush - A Garden Gentle
The Prairie Schooler - Cranberry Christmas
Lizzie*Kate - 2007 Limited Edition Christmas Kit
Shepherd's Bush - Shared Stitches from 2008 retreat
Blackbird Designs - Keepsake Box
My 2008 goals are a mixed bag but I think I did pretty well. I mean, they weren't very specific!
Start Earth Gatherers - well, yes I did this!
Finish My Earth (that is, assuming I start it now!) - yes!
Finish An Open Heart - no. I don't think I've even stitched on it this year.
Find & stitch on Renoir Lady Sewing (find being the operative word) - Good news and bad news here. I found it but I didn't stitch on it!
Get a good start on the SB 2008 retreat piece whatever it is, in Sept - yes, it's coming along quite nicely
Start as many projects as I desire - LOL I think this is an easy one. Obviously I did well at this one!
So, goals for 2009? Hmmm...let's see....
- Stitch on An Open Heart (notice I don't say 'finish'??)
- Stitch SB's 2008 fob
- Stitch on the Renoir piece
- Finish SB Finch Song (retreat piece)
- Start on my BAP mantlepiece project (details later on this one)
I think that will do. I wish everyone a happy and stitchy 2009!


4 readers had something to say:
Another great year! You had some beautiful finishes this year.
Your stitching year was great Alison. I hope 2009 brings as many wonderful finishes for you.
Wow! You've been a stitching maniac! Congrats on all your finishes! Much happiness this next year Alison!
Wow, you had quite a stitching year! I hope you and your family have a wonderful 2009. :)
Post a Comment