I've been struggling to finish this little ornament. I'm not sure why...maybe it was due to the expanse of white. But anyway, here it is. It was meant to be finished in March but obviously it's a little late. No matter...there's no stitching police out there.
Christmas is a Time to Share
Designer: Val's Stuff
From the 2008 JCS ornament edition
Fabric: unknown R&R
Threads: WDW
This week has been a mixed bag. I was very happy to lose 0.8kg at WW after all my exercise. But then on Thursday I had to attend a funeral of a friend who died of lung cancer. She was 43 and a non-smoker. She left behind a beautiful family - husband of 22 yrs and 2 children, 14 & 17. So sad.


7 readers had something to say:
Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend :( On a brighter loss, you ornie is lovely - it looks nicer stitched up in real life than it does in the book :)
Beautiful ornament! Good on ya on the weight loss too. Sorry to hear about your friend though. I hope your stitching is a good way to solace you.
So sorry to hear of your friend's passing. It's always so sad to see someone so young pass and leave behind a young family.
Your finish is so cute! Great job! Congrats on your weight loss!
Sorry to hear about your friend Alison :(
Congrats on the weight loss though & your ornie looks great!
Oh Alison I'm so sorry about your friend.. Keep on stitching though, that always brings comfort. HUGS ..
Lovely ornie Allison and sympathies on the loss of your friend. Life is very unfair so much of the time isn't it? And congrats on your weight loss. Yes I've noticed many stitchers have weight issues - exercise cuts into our stitching time! I'm convinced that the majority of the weight battle is getting your mind right - many different diets & programs can work but it's the attitude that is most important.
Very cute, Alison!
Are you sure there are no stitching police out there? LOL
Post a Comment