I'm up to the pathway on my mantelpiece but I got a bit bored with it. So I had an urge to stitch on Finch Song so got it out and have been stitching away. I don't think there's that much to go until a finish so I've decided I will keep going until I either get sick of it or finish it. Here's a pic of the WIP.
I found a mistake on the chart or pic (not sure which). The basket that is just above the pink heart at the bottom is charted in green, same colour as the border vine. However, the pic on the front of the chart shows it in what looks like Black Crow. Anyway, I stitched it as charted cos I thought the black would be too dark.
WIPocalypse – July 2026
1 week ago


9 readers had something to say:
Oh this is so beautiful!! And is it my imagination or is the lettering different? Not that rather hard to read script, yes? Anyway, I can't wait till the SB ladies release this one -- I know I have a year or more to wait. Sigh... At least I can drool over yours! lol!
Wow, that's looking so lovely, Alison! :)
Alison your stitch is LOVELY!! Makes me want to get mine out and STITCH. I've done so much Blackbird lately that I think I'm ready for a Shepherd's Bush. Good JOB!! Hugs
It is so adorable, lovely stitching.
Beautiful! Keep at it until it's finished! I haven't take mine out of the organza bag yet! LOL!
This project is very beautiful.
Thanks for showing us this one, Alison. Don't always get to see the retreat pieces stitched up. Looking lovely so far.
It looks beautiful.
I think you picked right on the color of the basket. That is a lovely WIP!
Post a Comment