I really don't know where the time has gone. I've been trying to upload some pics of my Mantelpiece here for the past 2 days but Blogger is not co-operating. Phooey to blogger I say!
I've been working exclusively on my Mantelpiece since I last posted and part 1 is almost complete. The sky has taken me forever to do and used almost 2 skeins of DMC. I almost ready to bead and decorate the trees but have now run into a problem where I've 'lost' 2 of the clamps for my 8" Qsnap. But since I was only using 2 before, I suppose I can just use two now!
So this is the section I was working on.
While I was attempting to get a pic of the whole thing, this is what I got.
So here is the whole thing without the cat. Sorry for the quality of the pic...it's very hard to photograph due to the size.Parting shot: My northern hemisphere friends have been posting pics of gorgeous flowers and other spring things. Here is what's happening down here....yes, it's autumn and my tree's leaves have started to turn and fall. I always wonder about people who rake up the leaves. I love seeing them on the ground and never rake them! It would take all autumn I'm sure to get them all. The cage around the tree is part of our cat run. Our girls don't go outside. They have a caged run which connects to the house via a catflap in a window. You can just see part of the run along the fence as well.


4 readers had something to say:
I was wondering what you had been up to! Nice progress on your mantel piece!!
Love your mantle piece...love Pickle too! Thought you'd dropped off the face of the earth!
Your mantle piece is coming along nicely!!! And love that Pickle...just like my cats...always between my project and me. Love them to pieces!! Hugs
The finished mantlepiece photo is fabulous
Post a Comment