Just finished up these 2 ornies this week. The SB one took a little time - it sure had a lot of different threads in it! The Blackbird one, OTOH took me a day & a half. They're both from the 2009 JCS ornament edition.
Santa's Flight
Designer: Shepherd's Bush
Fabric: 32ct Natural linen
Threads: Crescent Colours, WDW, DMC
Started: Oct
Finished: 2 Nov 2009
Peace
Designer: Blackbird Designs
Fabric: 32ct Light Mocha Linen
Threads: GAST, Crescent Colours, WDW, DMC
Started: 3 Nov 2009
Finished: 4 Nov 2009




12 readers had something to say:
Wonderful stitching. Those are both on my short list!
Way cute Alison.. Good JOB
Very sweet, your ornaments.
Such cute ornaments. I think I better look at my Ornament issue again. They very nice.
Oh I love them both! You definitely picked two of my favorites from that issue. :D
Your ornaments look great! Both of these are on my to-stitch list and seeing yours has prompted me to get them kitted up ready for the weekend.
I saw in your post below about contacting BBD regarding the thread query. I contacted them to clarify something in their latest book and although I did get a reply, it was only a partial one. I was promised a follow-up the next day, but I'm still waiting a week later (and their blog has been updated a few times since) :\
Louise (UK)
Very nice, especially the Shepherds Bush one.
Very cute, Alison! :)
Lovely finishes!
Lovely ornie finishes Alison - especially love the SB one :)
Cute ornies! I never seem to get much time to stitch them.Congrats Alison!
Love your ornaments just beautiful
Post a Comment