I haven't had that much to show and say lately. All I have to show you is my finished Christmas ornaments for this year. I have another one but can't find it....it's the one I stitched way back in January. No idea where that bugger is! Then I forgot about my recent finish, Peace so it's not done either. What a bummer.
I'm also feeling a bit sad at the moment cos my DD has decided not to have her photo taken with Santa anymore. My little girl is obviously growing up and I'm wondering where the time went. Maybe this is all reflected in my stitching. I'm still doing some but it's very slow going, hence the lack of posts here. So what am I working on? At the moment I'm still doing the Lizzie Kate Double Christmas flip its. I also started a breast cancer fund raiser from Elegant Stitch, Blue Ribbon Designs' With All Your Heart. I'm stitching it in memory of my friend June who died last year. It would've been finished, but I made a mistake on it & have put it aside for the moment.
WIPocalypse – July 2026
1 week ago



7 readers had something to say:
Fabulous ornies Alison! It's too hot to stitch in Sydney I suppose! Have you put your tree up yet? You'd really hate Catherine to want to still sit on Santa's lap....she is a tad to old now! Embrace the teen years...she'll be gone before you know it!
Ornies look great Alison! I know what you mean about time flying with your kids, I can't believe Rachael is almost finished Primary School!
They all look gorgeous Alison!
Wonderful ornaments! Christmas is very different without little ones, isn't it? Still fun though!
Those are wonderful ornaments. I hope that you found the one you lost. Funny how we tried to prepared in advance and then lose something. My DD is just about over Santa too - I got her on his lap last year at the mall (she was 11), but this year she wants nothing to do with it. I'm trying to get her to do it just for me, but I don't think that's going to fly.
Love your ornaments Alison. So sorry you daughter doesn't want to do the Santa picture this year. I made my boys do it through those rough years .. and now they ask if we are having them done again ... and they are 27 and 21! lol
opps ... me again, forgot to mention about the cranberry cookie recipe you were asking for. I would love to share it with you, but it starts with a quick bread mix by Pillsbury. Can you get that there??
Post a Comment