Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas ornament exchanges

Today I got my HOE Christmas ornament in the mail. This was a 'no goodies' exchange so all we had to do was stitch, finish & post. Easy! Here's what I got:




The design is by Brightneedle and it's from the JCS 2007 edition. My partner was Heather and she did a fine job stitching & finishing this beauty.

Here's a pic of the ornament I sent to Carol in USA. I borrowed the pic from Carol as I stupidly forgot to take one of my own. The thing was sitting here for about 2 weeks and I never thought to take a pic.




Merry Christmas to Thee
Designer: From Merry's Heart
From the 2000 JCS ornament edition
Stitched with WDW Bordeaux

3 readers had something to say:

Georgie said...

Lovely, Alison! Love what you received and stitched.....

Margaret said...

Both are beautiful ornaments -- lovely!

Brigitte said...

What a reat exchnage this was. I love both ornaments, the one you stitched and the one that was sent to you.