Another finish! I was gazing around my stitching area looking for a new start and lo & behold, my eyes fell upon this all ready to go. So I started it Christmas Eve & have just now added the ribbon. I'm in love with this little beauty!
Glad Tidings Scissor Fob
Designer: Shepherd's Bush
Fabric: 32ct Days Gone By linen
Threads: AVAS & Silk 'n' Colors (I think!)
Started: 24 Dec 2009
Finished: 27 Dec 2009




11 readers had something to say:
It's definitely a little beauty, like all SB pieces. Beautifully finished.
I have also admired the big L*K finish in your last post. Wow, you are on the roll, aren't you.
Beautiful finish! Congrats! Hope you're enjoying the holiday season!
That is stunning!!!!!! What a wonderful (and quick) finish!!!! Very exciting!
Such a sweet pillow. And it's beautifully finished, too!
Great Christmas finish, Alison! You've done well with that ribbon edging too!!
Beautiful Alison...just lovely. Hugs!!
Very Nice, more hobbies as that and plesure 2010
Greeting from Belgium
**Happy New Year.**
Blog Louisette/
http://blog.seniorennet.be/louisette/
************
http://retrieverdog.skynetblogs.be/post/6634041/scrap-golden-retriever-louisette-de--noel-et-
************
http:/:passionretrieverpets.blogspot.com/
************
Love your fob, gee I must get around to doing mine. Soon!
Well, the stocking is just gorgeous made up, was tickled pink with it. And if mine is going to be the best, well, they will all look petty good even if I do say so myself lol.
On holiday till next Tuesday, good being home.
Hope you had a good Christmas Alison
Cheers!
Very cute finish, Alison!
It is gorgeous!!
Your Glad Tidings fob is absolutely scrummy!!! :D
Post a Comment