Thursday, December 24, 2009

Woot! A finish!

Yep, I know.....a finish at Christmas! I've been stitching this since September and realised about Monday last week that I didn't have much to go. So I got stuck in so it could be finished before Christmas. Not that it's really finished but the stitching is finished. Into the framing/finishing pile it goes. I'm very happy. Now I can start something new!

Merry Christmas everyone!



Christmas Double Flips
Designer: Lizzie*Kate
Fabric: 32ct Cream linen
Threads: WDW, DMC
Started: Sept 11 2009
Finished: Dec 24 2009

10 readers had something to say:

Margaret said...

Beautiful! Congratulations! What a timely finish! Have a great Christmas -- put your piece out where it can be enjoyed!

Toria said...

Really nice, I've been thinking about buying that one.

Sharon said...

Very Christmassy, have a good one.

Amanda said...

Congrats Alison! I really need to stitch that one up myself!

Laural said...

Congratulations on your finish! It looks great. Have a Merry Christmas!

Michele said...

lovely finish! I won't get mine done until next year.

Cathy Lloyd said...

Love it Alison! Have a Merry Christmas!

Jane said...

What a great finish for this time of year, Alison. Hope you've had a lovely Christmas Day!

Melissa said...

Beautiful! Congrats on the Christmas finish. :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome, awesome finish (can you tell I'm waaaaay behind on blog reading yet again!!) ... great timing on getting the stitching finished - can't wait to see it 'finish-finished' to see what you do with it :D