Saturday, October 16, 2010

A finish!

I kitted this little beauty up to stitch on the plane to NZ and have just finished it this morning. My flight was first to Auckland (3hrs) then a layover where the next plane was delayed due to weather, then a 50 min flight on that little plane. So I managed to get quite a bit done on the 3hr flight but then when I showed it to Kath, she mentioned I had used the wrong thread. Bugger! So I frogged on the flight back and started again. So here it is with the requisite errors (yes, that's right...different errors LOL).



Joy Sheep Freebie
Designer: Shepherd's Bush
Fabric: 32ct something?
Threads: WDW, Crescent Colours, GAST

7 readers had something to say:

Unknown said...

Wahey! After the false start it is finished! I was looking at mine this arvo, and must get it finished off. Have all the ribbon for it and all. Just ti find a piece of backing fabric.

Did you like the new SB piece? I did, and am looking forward to seeing a better pic of it. A whole year.....

Gladys Creativa said...

Hello there,

This job is really sweet an beautiful!
Hugs from Spain...

Katrina said...

It's so sweet! Congrats on the finish.

Sally said...

Oh I love this Alison! It's so cute!

Cathy Lloyd said...

Ahhh...can't see any resident errors! Cute!

Amanda said...

Congrats Alison! Looks great! Nice to see a post from you too :)

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

It's lovely, Alison! I'm sorry that you had to frog so much, though. :(