Friday, December 31, 2010

A finish & 2010 wrap up!

I've actually managed a finish this week & it's the one I started only 4 days ago. I've been wanting to stitch this Lizzie Kate for a while after buying it (& some others!) at Needle in a Haystack back in 2008. I'm rather in love with LK and they're such an easy & quick stitch. Maybe this will get me back in the groove.




Don't Get Your Tinsel in a Tangle
Designer: Lizzie*Kate
Fabric: 32ct Light Mocha Belfast
Threads: WDW & GAST
Started: 27 Dec 2010
Finished: 31 Dec 2010


So that brings my total finishes for the year to 8. Not very good is it? Let's hope 2011 is better in that regard.

My goals for 2010 were:

Stitch on An Open Heart
Stitch some more on Earth Gatherers
Get another part of the mantel done
Enjoy myself

Well, I managed 3 out of 4. I certainly stitched on both Open Heart & Earth Gatherers although I cut the wrong linen thread on AOH. :( I also enjoyed myself even if that doesn't mean stitching. But I didn't touch my mantel and I'd love to finish it.

Goals for 2011? Well I'm not sure. Maybe just get back into stitching and have more than 8 finishes.

Here's my annual collage of finished pieces. Happy New Year!



1 readers had something to say:

Brigitte said...

That's a very nice last finish in 2010. And I love the mosaic that you put together.
Wishing you a great start of 2011 and I hope that you will get back into the swing of stitching.