I picked up this little kit on New Year's Day & put the finishing touches on this afternoon. It's supposed to be a pin but I've just added a DMC hanger & made it into an ornament. I'm not sure if I should call this my January ornament cos at this stage, there may not be any more! LOL. But it seems that I'm sliding back into the cross-stitch void so we can only hope.
Gifts Galore
Mill Hill
Started: 1 Jan 2011
Finished: 5 Jan 2011



3 readers had something to say:
Very cute finish - good to see those needles getting a bit of a workout ;)
That's a nice stitching start into the new year. Why not make it a habit for the following months? I also plan on stitching an ornament a month. So many times I failed with this plan, but I don't give up, lol.
Loved you LK finish back in December Alison - I have "Tinsel" on my list to get stitched this year, I love all those Xmas LK's. Your tree is also very cute - congrats on your first of many finsihes this year I hope. :)
Post a Comment