Thursday, March 23, 2006

2 framed pieces



I just got these back from the framer today & I have to say I'm very happy with the job he did! I always find that I pick the same frames time & time again. Well once more, I've done the same thing. The frame on Mermaid of the Pearls is the same as the one I have on SB's Blackberie Sampler albeit a different colour. But it's such a nice frame & suits the piece so well I had to choose it. That's my story & I'm stickin' to it. While I was at the framer's I dropped off SB's Toy Gatherer & mat. This was the mat I got when I was in Ogden, not realising how huge it was. I had my doubts as to whether I could get it home. I wasn't sure if the airline would let me carry it on by hand so while at Disneyland, I managed to squeeze it into my suitcase. Thank goodness I had a big one! :)

2 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

They are lovely Alison, and I can'tg wait to see Toy Gatherer framed. Yes, the SB bigger pieces are not good for stitching in front of the tv - I know I often have to sit at the table and with all the colour changes it is so much easier to have it spread out.

Is it back to Come Tarry? Mine is still sitting in the drawer.... you know you will have to get it finished before the next big one comes out... hehehe

Anonymous said...

Alsion both of your framed pieces are lovely! Kitty Kat Row is on my to do list!