Sunday, March 26, 2006

I've been so bad

Rather than getting back to Come Tarry, I've started something new & it's a biggie! I pulled out SB's Herb Gatherer & started it Friday night. I bought Herb, Wool & Earth Gatherers last time I was at Elegant Stitch & have been itching to start one of them. I also have My Earth to do but decided I wanted to stitch with plain old DMC for once in my life. I'll post a pic of my progress in the next week or so.

As to my rotation, I'm still deciding what to do there. I think I might do a different project each night of the week. So this is the list at this stage:

Weekends (incl Friday) - Herb Gatherer
Monday - ornaments (subject to change)
Tuesday - Stockings, currently Robert's
Wednesday - Come Tarry
Thursday - Bee Garden

This of course is all subject to my mood at the time! LOL.

Oh I've also got a finish for you all. This is one of Elegant Stitch's Esmerelda's Friends. It's Heartfelt Flower by SB. All done & dusted in 2 days.

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

I love that piece!

Anonymous said...

Very cute Alison! And that's ok about starting something new! Stitching is supposed to be fun, remember?? :) I'm in the opposite position as you, I want to start Come Tarry when I have several other projects going! :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely little finish. Glad you got your rotation all sorted out!

Anonymous said...

A woman after my own heart! All SB's in rotation.... lol lol

You will love stitching Earth Gatherer, mine hangs beautifully over my bed. I am about half way through Herb Gatherer and should pick that up in the next few days after some exchange pieces are stitched.

I look forward to progress pics Alison and love your newest finish.