Sunday, March 12, 2006

Thoughts of the week...oh & a finish!

I've been considering organising some sort of stitching rotation. But the big question is: can I do it? I tried rotating once before but found that I never wanted to stop stitching on the piece I was doing. So I went back to my old rotation which is "stitch on whatever you like" LOL. The problem I have now is that all I seem to be doing is ornaments & everything else just gets left which worries me a little. I have so many things I want to stitch but at the moment, I'm enjoying doing the ornaments....aghh!

Anyway, funnily enough here is another ornament finish. It's Tidings of Joy by Heart in Hand from the 2004 JCS ornament edition. Right now I have no other ornaments kitted so maybe I'll try stitching something else for a while.


3 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Your ornies look fab. Have a great week. Happy Stitching

Anonymous said...

Ornies are lovely Alison. I hear you about the rotation thing, but I am getting better and I do believe that I am getting some projects finished.

So, come on tell us..... lol And winter is coming for us down under too.

Anonymous said...

Alison another great ornie! I have a small rotation going that works well for me. Sunday and Monday are project specific days then the rest of the week I work on my focus project. My focus project is either one I want to finish or the one I can't put down!