Monday, March 20, 2006

Happy Wishes Scissor Fob



I've been watching the Commonwealth Games on TV & needed something to stitch. Come Tarry needs too much concentration for the games so this fob was the answer. It had been in my travelling bag having gone to Adelaide & back (with nothing done except on the plane) & I brought it out for my hairdresser's appointment last Friday. I always take some stitching with me to the doctor, dentist or hairdresser - my theory on that is: if you've got something to do, the dentist/doctor/hairdresser (delete whichever is not appropriate) won't be running late. If you don't take anything, you'll be waiting forever! Anyway, I digress.......after my hair appointment I decided to keep on going with it. So here it is, SB's Happy Wishes scissor fob. A 'friend' to the needleroll I blogged about last year (& have yet to sew together!!).

4 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

It's lovely Alison, congratulations

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

That's so cute Alison! I just bought the needleroll, now I tbink I'm going to have to get the fob! :)

Anonymous said...

That's lovely Alison!