Thursday, March 1, 2007

Yet another ornament!


This ornament is part of an ornament RR I'm in which I received on Monday. It was a quickie! It's Lizzie Kate's Happy Holidays from the 2006 JCS ornament edition.



Merry is still going strong although I had to frog a bit of nun stitch & over 1 tent stitch. I've finished the second lady for the inside, plus 1 flower for the scissors and 2 labels. So just the basket and 2 more labels to stitch & then I can start on the finishing. I don't think it will be done before the Aussie stitching axe-murderers GTG in 2 weeks although I can try.



Junette, the Stocking ornament measures about 1" by 1". I have sewn it into a pillow ornament & have decided to get some 7mm red ribbon to ruche around the edges instead of cording. Unfortunately, I have nothing in my stash so I'll have to wait until we visit CG to find some nice red silk ribbon.



Tannia, yes that was me trying to suck you into the SB underworld. LOL. I love SB designs and have quite a few on my walls but looking back, I realise I haven't stitched on an SB this year! Well...except for the 2006 scissor fob which I did on New Year's Day.

2 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Alison. I hope you'll be bringing all these wonderful ornaments to the GTG.

Congratulations on the new finish.

Anonymous said...

Really cute little ornament! How is your An Open Heart coming along? I really need to get mine out and finish it :-).