Monday, March 19, 2007

Some finished ornaments

I've been away since last Wednesday at our sort-of annual Aussie stitcher's GTG in the city. I had a ball! We did a finishing "class" (& I use the term loosely LOL) where I showed a couple of the girls how I finish ornaments, so this morning I decided to continue on and do some of mine. Here they are:

This is Angel Stitchin's Christmas Joy from JCS 2006.


This is Winter's Eve by Country Cottage Needleworks (a popular ornament this year!) from 2006 JCS.


This baby is All Hearts Come Home by Hillside Samplings. It was when I was doing the over 1 on this that I discovered I have to take my glasses OFF to see small counts. LOL.

6 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

all three of your ornies are wonderfully done Alison, and your gtg sounds like it was fun!

Anonymous said...

Your ornies have come out a treat Alison, but then we know that you are pretty clever at these things.

Aaah, scrapbooking..... yes, it's like fabrics for quilting, and I have a few of those too. I am a stitcher for most who loves fabric and other paper things now!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely :)

Well done Alison - they look goregous :)

T

Anonymous said...

They look great, Alison. Thanks for showing us how to finish ornies. I'm going to put what I learned into practice as soon as I stitch an ornament. LOL!

Anonymous said...

All are wonderful, "All come home" is my favourite!

Anonymous said...

Very nice, Alison!

I'd like to share my collection of free cross stitch patterns:
Stitch Gallery