So I just have the finishing to do. My plan is to do it on Saturday so stay tuned for the finished item. Now that I've written it down, I have to do it, right? :)
These are some of the labels & a single flower.
This is the lady on top of the "aide memoire".
This is the pincushion.
The last label (& the one I frogged twice!).
WIPocalypse – July 2026
1 week ago


9 readers had something to say:
I hope you're going to bring it for show and tell next weekend ;)
Tannia
I can't wait to see the finished piece!
Very nice! I can't wait to see pictures of the finished piece ;-).
Me too, me too! I can't wait to see the end product. I love the colors.
I AM SO IMPRESSED! That rocks Alison. I'm anxious to see the finished product, I know the kit had some nice materials in it and looked very classy. Another class project done.
That's fantastic, Alison. I'd love to see it next weekend, too.
Looks fabulous Alison!! I hope it will be ready for us to see next weekend!!
Looks great, can't wait to see it all finished.
Wow, can't wait to see your MC project all finished :D
Post a Comment