Sunday, May 13, 2007

Here's my progress on Wool Gatherer

I've done quite a bit since my last pic although I had a little hiccup a few days ago when I discovered I was one square out at the top of the border. I debated whether to frog or fudge and finally went with fudging LOL. It wasn't much to frog but very fiddly & the stitching had taken a few hours & I wasn't prepared to sacrifice it so now I live with the fudging. Let's just hope the border meets up with no problems. :)




6 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

That's so pretty Alison! I'm sorry you had a little hicup - good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Alison! You are making good progress :-).

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely design. And don't worry, you'll probably be the only one who can tell where you changed it!

Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful, keep up the great work.No one could ever tell.

Anonymous said...

Looking lovely, Alison.

Anonymous said...

Wool gatherer is adorable