Thursday, May 10, 2007

Gluing makes a re-appearance!

I finished this piece after 3+ years! It's the Shared Stitches piece from the 2004 Shepherd's Bush retreat. The piece is a collaboration of all the teachers at the retreat. The front is designed by SB and the back has sections by Amy Mitten, Mosey n Me & Chessie & Me. Finishing, of course, is by Merry Cox and quite simple which was a good thing.


This is the front





This is the back



12 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Alison, this is simply gorgeous!! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I've never seen this one before! It's beautiful. And the finishing is pretty nice, too :o)
So, you finished it after three years? Maybe I could pull an Alison and finish some old stuff, too...

Anonymous said...

Very pretty finish!

Anonymous said...

It's lovely, Allison - that reminds me - I still have my SB retreat pieces whispering my name somewhere...

Anonymous said...

That is so pretty. I'm glad you got this finished it off. I hate to think how old some of my UFO's may be LOL!

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful Alison! Your finishing is perfect! :)

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a beautiful finish :)

Anonymous said...

That's really beautiful! I've never seen that one before!

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Lovely finish Alison :)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely piece! I love reatreats!