Monday, April 30, 2007

Finished Lizzie*Kate

Even though some of you think I'm a fast stitcher, I'm not! I just get "in the zone" when it comes to ornaments & can churn them out at a great rate. The Mill Hill one was a good example of that. I had no plans whatsoever to stitch it, it just happened. LOL. Plus I stayed up until 1.30am stitching it! I really paid for that the next day though.



Anyway, here is another finish just to give you all something else to look at. This is Lizzie*Kate's Happy Holidays from the 2006 JCS ornament ed which I finished a month or so ago. I did the bead edging as per the instructions in the mag. It was a little tricky....how do you twist beads, hold them AND stitch them into place at the same time?



Thanks for reading my blog & leaving comments. I really enjoy looking at them!


10 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Soo Cute!! Love it.

Anonymous said...

Your finish looks wonderful, especially the beaded edging!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet, love it!

Anonymous said...

Very nice, Alison. Love the edging. You'll have to teach us how to do that at the next GTG. ;)

Anonymous said...

A-ha, so you're a cheat! You stitch while the rest of us sleep! Lovely finish, Alison. The beads are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Annemarie, I'm stitching while the rest of you sleep anyway cos I'm "downunder" LOL

Anonymous said...

I love that bead border, even if it was a PITA to do!

Anonymous said...

Wow, another gorgeous finish - it looks wonderful, and definitely worth all the hard work of doing the beaded edging! I know what you mean about 'getting in the zone' ... every now and then nothing exists except that needle, thread and fabric! ;)

Anonymous said...

That beaded edge is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Your LK finish is great-love the beaded edging.