I've been working some more on Wool Gatherer but I won't bore you with the pics until it's a bit further along. Suffice to say that the pudgie is done and I'm going to start some of the backstitching so I don't have it all to do at the end like I did with Herb (Kath, you will know what I'm talking about!).
So I've been working on this little beauty too. It's SB's Home for the Holidays from their Autumn newsletter. I did an order from SB recently which also included their new chart Be Merry and the fabrics to finish it. But I've now decided to use the fabrics (& gorgeous they are & SUCH a barg compared to prices here) on this one and make it up into a pillow. The fabrics match so well. I have other plans for Be Merry so stay tuned for that one!
WIPocalypse – July 2026
1 week ago


6 readers had something to say:
Very cute! Love it :-). I am looking forward to your next gatherer picture.
Next time I'll know not to leave all the backstitching until the end, like I just did with Earth Gatherers. I actually don't know which I like less - the backstitching or attaching the beads...
Love it!! Congratulations - look forward to seeing the "finishing".
Very nice, Alison.
I always backstitch as I go. It makes stitching life so much easier.
Home for the holidays is so pretty! Great finish!
Very pretty, but don't wish my year away please, I have stocking to get finished before Christmas can happen.
Post a Comment