Thursday, April 19, 2007

My travel project finished

This is SB's Heart Treat Bag which has been travelling around with me for about eight months. After much frogging of the pink heart and re-working that wonky writing, it's now done & properly finished and sitting on my hall table along with lots of needlerolls, fobs & one other bag. Now I just need to find another travel project!



8 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Very cute little bag :)

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous Alison! I love those treat bags - so fun to stitch. So any news yet on the next travel piece - another treat bag? needleroll maybe?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your finish! I just started carrying around a travel piece on a regular basis, and it's amazing how much you can get done!

Anonymous said...

It came out so pretty! Congrats on the finish.

Anonymous said...

That's so cute Alison! I love it! :)

Anonymous said...

That is lovely! Congratulations on your finish!!

Anonymous said...

I love this treat bag (I've stitched it, but really would like to stitching another one).

I have a travel piece, too - mine is a scissors case, stitched in one color, so it's the perfect travel piece.

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! Well done you!