I've finally got back to Wool Gatherer after farting around for the past 2 months doing other stuff. Here's a progress pic. It doesn't look much but that sheep took ages! Lots of stitching in there.
WIPocalypse – July 2026
1 week ago
I've finally got back to Wool Gatherer after farting around for the past 2 months doing other stuff. Here's a progress pic. It doesn't look much but that sheep took ages! Lots of stitching in there.
8 readers had something to say:
What a fine looking sheep!
I'm having trouble settling to any particular project at the moment. Tragic really.
Very pretty, love the colors in the pudgie. I don't think the cover of the kit does it justice!
Looking good Alison! If you finished Herb Gatherer you can definitely do Wool! :)
Very nice looking sheep, Alison. Great work!
Looking good Alison! You might just get me back at my big one...name escapes me at the moment...sheesh the one with both pudgies... I love the colors in yours. It's a good thing you quit "farting" around!
I hear you on the amount work in those sheep - I had a similar little guy in Earth Gatherers.
The colors in this are beautiful Alison, and you can see that it's a ton of work. Can I expect to see this upclose and personal in about 1.5 yrs? Knowing you it will be framed and hanging by then.
Groovy sheep. Love the ornament below too.
Post a Comment