I worked for 4 hours this morning on WG....that's a bit of a marathon for me! Three cups of coffee and snuggling in my new very soft dressing gown. Did I mention it's nice & cold here at the moment? Rainy & cold. I love it! On to the pic. Here's my progress. 
WIPocalypse – July 2026
1 week ago


10 readers had something to say:
sensational progress Alison :) I got anew dressing gown too and snuggled up stitching in it last night as well :)
Wow Alison, you are really powering along on this one! Just beautiful!
Now I am itching to start one of my SBs again.
What a fun morning! It's really coming along, gorgeous.
Wow you got a lot done! I love cold and rainy too... my mom thinks I'm nuts! :)
WG is looking fabulous Alison. I love cold and rainy as well. No new dressing gown for me though. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are completely chocolated out.
This is coming together quite nicely Alison. It's so colorful, so I know that you're changing your needle often. Soon you'll have another beauty to hang on your walls.
Great progress Alison.
Wool Gatherer is so beautiful, Alison! You are really flying along with this one! :-)
I loved wandering around your blog... Your stitching is lovely and you have some beautiful finishes!
I've been away for a while, but I relly enjoyed catching up with your blog. You've been working on some very pretty things. This SB is absolutely darling!
It's coming along nicely, Alison! Congratulations on your progress!
Post a Comment