Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Ta Da!! It's finished

Finally! He's done and I'm happy. That wool was a bit of a bugger and I'm sure my framer will wonder how to frame it! So here he is:




Wool Gatherer

Designer: Shepherd's Bush

32ct antique white linen

Stitched with DMC threads

Started 1 January 2007

Finished 30 May 2007

13 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

It is beautful! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Alison! It looks wonderful :)

Anonymous said...

Just stunning Alison. Huge Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your finish!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful, great job on such a big finish!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning, Alison. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I love it!and..er..Alison..i owe you an ornie..i swear i`ll get to it next week..sorry it went missing...:(

Anonymous said...

It's lovely Alison! The wool turned out great, though I can see what you mean about framing.

Anonymous said...

God that's too cute. Yes, the framing will be a chllenge and I will be thinking about that too. Mind you, if you put the glass on it it will only crust the wool in a bit.

I am trying to get my head together to finish Herbie, and really want to just sit there for a day or two. Perhaps I need a sickie day or two!!!!

Yes, definately still thinking of the retreat. I will make a difinate decision when I know what the theme is in January.

Anonymous said...

I meant crush the wool....

Reckon I am the crusty one!!

Anonymous said...

Looks great, well done on getting him finished.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Alison. Looks like the framer will have to use lots of spacers. So what is next on the agenda?