Wool Gatherer's stitching is all done! I have given him a lovely bath & am now attaching the beads & charms. This won't take long. But then I have to battle with the wool on his back & make it look like the picture LOL. Then there's the ribbon although while I had great trouble with Toy Gatherer's ribbon, Herb Gatherer's ribbon went on really easily so I'm hoping for the same with Wool. What a saga! LOL
So, to appease you all since I don't yet have a pic of WG, here's my progress on DT's An Open Heart. I don't think I've posted an update for a while and while there hasn't been a lot of progress, it's something & better than nothing IMNSHO. .jpg)
WIPocalypse – July 2026
1 week ago


4 readers had something to say:
This is a very pretty piece-looks wonderful.
It's looking gorgeous!
I can't wait to see your completed Wool Gatherer.
It looks beautiful!
Your Open Heart is looking gorgeous! Congratulations!
Post a Comment